Sign in to follow this  
Nelline

Prince Edward Island

Nelline

Christmas tree is all dressed! We had to wait for replacement fairy lights...

12376527_10153785872890960_1017734150976

12374934_10153786084855960_1813875683538

• Like 4

shawman

That is lovely Nelline. (Love the colour of your walls by the way).

• Like 1

Cathy K

So beautiful I love all the Christmas trees on the Forum!

We have a real Charlie Brown one, courtesy of our two new kittens. We decided to call it quits after they de-decorated our tree for the fifth time. They simply loved climbing to the top and dislodging all the decorations; over and over and over.

Now we have a small, really prickly tree in a planter. It will be transplanted outside in the Spring. The kittens still get to those nice bright baubles though. :(

Edited by Cathy K
  • Like 3

Nelline

We had some lovely fresh snow last night

12374760_10153792849635960_5712674748045

1601719_10153792849595960_90112253779771

• Like 2

MaryJane

PEI better stop hogging all the snow :P When are you sending some our way?

• Like 1

Looks beautiful. I watched the news @ 11 last night and it seems like GTA might get some light snow by Sunday.

Edited by AshB

shawman

We had some here in StJohn's last night too! We're having a white Christmas, yay!

• Like 1

Nelline

We're having rain on Christmas Eve with temps of +9, what are the chances of a white Christmas? Zero or Minus Zero? ;-)

We had some here in StJohn's last night too! We're having a white Christmas, yay!

Nelline

Have you had any, so far, Ash?

Looks beautiful. I watched the news @ 11 last night and it seems like GTA might get some light snow by Sunday.

We have had snow twice now but nothing significant that remained on the ground for longer than a few hours to a day.

When it snows that's when I enjoy taking photos - to capture a snowflake in photograph is amazing!

Have you had any, so far, Ash?

We have had snow twice now but nothing significant that remained on the ground for longer than a few hours to a day.

When it snows that's when I enjoy taking photos - to capture a snowflake in photograph is amazing!

GTA will only be dreaming of a White Christmas this year...... :santa: Mentioned elsewhere, not complaining. :)

Nelline

Raquel

Really stunning Nelline!

• Like 1

Nelline

Notice the huge fence between our yard and the neighbours 'Quel?

Really stunning Nelline!

Raquel

Notice the huge fence between our yard and the neighbours 'Quel?

:D lol! It's huge... :P I cannot wait to not have that fence and fear...

• Like 1

And our snow did arrive; 5 to 8 inches of snow mixed with ice rain that turned into this heavy slush with the rising temperatures today. Much rather prefer that white light fluffy stuff just like you see in Nelline's photos, far easier to shovel. :)

Yip snow did arrive as Lawrence pointed out but soon it will be gone. It looked beautiful all white outside for an evening.

M-N

We finally got our white Christmas here, considering we didn't get one last year. It's pretty snowy outside bit also looking a bit sludgy now. Got a fresh coat of snow on Sunday night and hubby was practically sliding from home to the store on Friday. Roads were bad (old snow and ice mixed with new ones).

Edited by M-N

We finally got our white Christmas here, considering we didn't get one last year. It's pretty snowy outside bit also looking a bit sludgy now. Got a fresh coat of snow on Sunday night and hubby was practically sliding from home to the store on Friday. Roads were bad (old snow and ice mixed with new ones).

Add to that a few inches of snow / ice / sludge courtesy the snow plough clearing the roads, then the fun and games shovelling that mess really gets interesting. Specially when temperatures drop over night, best no cost work out. :)

M-N

Add to that a few inches of snow / ice / sludge courtesy the snow plough clearing the roads, then the fun and games shovelling that mess really gets interesting. Specially when temperatures drop over night, best no cost work out. :)

Haha. Yeah, I guess that's where living in condo has its perks. No shovelling for us. Just have to hope they come remove the snow quick enough so we can get out of the basement. :P

Nelline

A little bit of snow this morning... and some wind...

https://www.facebook.com/nelline/videos/10153840101450960/?l=4000372733198284487

• Like 2

The Burts

Wow, that's some snow :o:o !! We are supposed to be getting some tomorrow.

• Like 1

shawman

I am still wanting to make it there. We tried for this year but never got it right. Maybe this coming summer. It has been on my top 10 list for ages.