Sign in to follow this  
Eva

Best value for money vitamin supplements

Eva

Please give me your recommendations for good quality, well absorbed but affordable vitamin and herbal supplement ranges in Canada. I so miss my old stomping ground, Dischem, in Durbs! And also where to get them. Any online type deals?

Sideline

Http://www.Well.ca does good stuff. Fair prices and free shipping.

Then the usuals,

shoppers drug mart

Walmart

London Drugs

Sure there are others, but these are our 4 goto places.

Sparky2

We just ordered garden of life off amazon.ca. its so much cheaper than in Dubai and are fantastic vitamins ( in our opinion)

Eva

Thanks all! Staying healthy on a tight budget is stressful - which does not make sense! I'll look these all up.

Shado
On 5/4/2015 at 2:30 PM, Eva said:

Please give me your recommendations for good quality, well absorbed but affordable vitamin and herbal supplement ranges in Canada. I so miss my old stomping ground, Dischem, in Durbs! And also where to get them. Any online type deals?

I saw big sale in Bulk Barn last month for all Vitamin and natural supplements. It's a spice shop, but they have these in one of the corner. 

Jules

Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall are similar to SA's Clicks and Dischem.

Most of the cities also have speciality nutrition stores if you are looking for the hard to find stuff. Just Google "buy vitamins" plus name of city and you will see what's available. GNC stores is an example. 

Lizelle

I use iherb almost exclusively (https://ca.iherb.com).

They are cheaper 90% of the time, their shipping is really cheap and their stuff always arrive within 2 or 3 days