Sign in to follow this  
Tracey22

love working in Downtown Toronto

Tracey22

Yesterday, i took a walk during lunch, and stumbled across the set for Suicide Squad. Lots of fun watching the crowds, people etc on such a beautiful spring day. During April - November we see a lot of movies and TV shows being filmed.

• Like 1

Raquel

That sounds like lots of fun! :)

Agree Tracey, it was a beautiful day in down town Toronto yesterday! One of our employees got stuck in down town Toronto for almost three hours during the filming of a movie scene. Movie industry is good income for the city of Toronto!

Jules

Yesterday, i took a walk during lunch, and stumbled across the set for Suicide Squad. Lots of fun watching the crowds, people etc on such a beautiful spring day. During April - November we see a lot of movies and TV shows being filmed.

Busy watching the show "Suits" on Netflix and realized that it's filmed almost entirely around Scotiabank headoffice where I work. The show is supposed to be in New York City but I guess Toronto is cheaper to film. I can actually remember a lot of filming taking place a couple of years ago.

M-N

I'm so jealous! Would've loved to see that. So looking forward to the movie!!!

Edited by M-N

Gavin Mac

Here's what's being filmed in TO at the moment:

https://www1.toronto.ca/static_files/economic_development_and_culture/docs/currently_filming.pdf

"Flashpoint" is also filmed there and I recall watching a series where there was a bank robbery and the sign above the bank read " CBS BANK". Everything looks so legit. Pretty cool.

M-N

Here's what's being filmed in TO at the moment:

https://www1.toronto.ca/static_files/economic_development_and_culture/docs/currently_filming.pdf

"Flashpoint" is also filmed there and I recall watching a series where there was a bank robbery and the sign above the bank read " CBS BANK". Everything looks so legit. Pretty cool.

oooh, the The Strain. Watch out for those vampires. ;)

Vancouver (and BC in general) is also a very popular filming destinations. Most of my favorite shows is filmed there (Arrow ), and many many more. Basically, where you see woods, chances are it was filmed somewhere in BC.

https://moviemaps.org/cities/2

It's a great time to be a fan.

Tracey22

Vancouver (and BC in general) is also a very popular filming destinations. Most of my favorite shows is filmed there (Arrow ),

I love Arrow. How was this week's episode??? I was on edge the whole episode

M-N

I love Arrow. How was this week's episode??? I was on edge the whole episode

I am a Canary fan and was squealing like the fangirl I am when she used her [**********************SPOILER***************************].........Canary Cry. EPIC!!!

MomOfTwo

Busy watching the show "Suits" on Netflix and realized that it's filmed almost entirely around Scotiabank headoffice where I work. The show is supposed to be in New York City but I guess Toronto is cheaper to film. I can actually remember a lot of filming taking place a couple of years ago.

Everytime we watch Suits my husband can see his ACTUAL office and company name in the background. We always take photos of this and send it to my aunt is is the biggest fan and take the mickey out of her saying he grabs a coffee with them all the time bahahahaha. But it does get one excited yeah?

MomOfTwo

Tracy, you once mentioned where you stay ......isnt it far from the city? (i can not for the life of me remember the name of ur neighborhood.

Tracey22

I am 25km from Downtown, but that translates to a 1 hour commute. I am in Thornhill, Vaughan, just north of the Toronto boundary.