Sign in to follow this  
Team R

FSW applications submitted in May 2014

mbanius

Thank you Claire,

I am aware that I am supposed to have strong nerves for waiting but it is hard . I have requested my file to see what might be the issue and why they haven't started processing my case yet. I am a bit more complicated case as I am not SA citizen but only permanent resident. Still that hasn't stopped the CIC Canada part to go as fast as everyone else's

• Like 1

dallant

Hi Mbanius,

It might take a bit longer than SA citizens. Look at my timeline below,i wasn't à South african citizen and it took 11 months for us to process évén though we already had the provincial nomination. I also sent e-mails to Pretoria every 2-3 months just to Check on the progress. They usually got back to me within a month with instructions for the next step. Hang in there, it Will not take more than a year

mbanius

Thank you Dallant for the information. I do appreciate feedback from someone in the similar situation as me. My problem is that I have never received a response from Pretoria embassy and I have written to them both on their embassy email and the case specific query. This was in beginning of November. Let's hope they do respond soon.

dallant

I got Pretoria AOR in novembre and médical request first week of february.i know it's hard but patience is key. By January 2016 you Will be in Canada ?

• Like 1

Olatilewa

Hi guys.submitted my application to cic .it was received nove 10 2014 Noc 4214 early childhood ,and my CC not debited yet.any course for alarm,and it there anyone in same boat

Team R

Hi everyone,

I would suggest people that submitted their applications in the later part of the year start a new thread. It will be easiest to communicate with people who are following a similar timeline to you.

This thread started with May 2014 applications and includes a couple June/ July people.

All the best.

Pampoentjie

Hi Everyone

We have been reading this forum for a while but today I have some time to share our story...

We have always wanted to immigrate but finally made the decision in December 2013 after the birth of our daughter. We applied in March 2014 but this was unfortunately rejected beacuse the job duties did not completely match that of the applied for NOC. Yup, we didn't read any forums then :oops:

After that we decided that we need to appoint a lawyer to help us and after the whole process of getting all the information together we finally submitted the application in July 2014. As you know the wait is horrible but eventually our fee was charged and we couldn't be happier!

Fast forward a couple of months and now we are waiting for our passport requests...

Come on Pretoria, HURRY UP!! :D

mbanius

Hi Pampoentije,

Would you mind sharing which lawyers did you engage? I am planning to definitively go that route in case I get rejected now.

Thanks in advance

Pampoentjie

We used Cobus Kriek from Matrixvisa. He is an ex-South African based in Calgary and provided us with top notch service.

Here is the website: www.matrixvisa.com

• Like 1

Team R

@my fellow May applicants - has anyone heard anything yet???

PJ&Mariska

Sadly no......................

I'm worried though that our ecas hasn't been updated re the medicals that were uploaded....

I have queried this from where we did our medicals, they sent me the docs they uploaded.

But ja still waiting.

Claire T

Nothing....

After sitting on our hands for about 6 weeks, we finally put together a gently worded email last night to inquire about the status of our application.We're hoping that this joggles the system a bit. ;)

Don't worry...we'll let EVERYBODY know when we get PPR! :D

Team R

Holding thumbs and crossing my fingers for you guys. Hoping it's any day now!!!

Henry1

Hi Guys,

Just some use full info, you may query on your application status if you wish via email however its not advisable to do so. It's safer just to wait out the processing time as indicated on their website. I send CIC Pretoria numerous of mails regarding my application status and got no response at all except a refusal after nearly 4 months, even though I had a legitimate job offer and positive LMO. Second application send it to CIC again, this time round I will wait it out and not send any mails and jinx it lol!

Take a look at the Application topic -

‘High error rate’ found in Canada’s immigration processing, tons of white mails (Enquiries and complaints ) received

Good Luck to you guys

Millaberry

HI Everyone

Ok so Im a little bit nervous!

Last night we received an email from Pretoria VO below is the email content

UCI: xxxxxx
Application No.: xxxxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxx,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=pretoria

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Private Bag X14
Hatfield, Pretoria

However their was no attached document??

Does anyone have any idea what the documents could be for???

Thanks Everyone!

GrantM

HI Everyone

Ok so Im a little bit nervous!

Last night we received an email from Pretoria VO below is the email content

UCI: xxxxxx

Application No.: xxxxxxxxxxx

Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxx,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=pretoria

High Commission of Canada

Visa Section

Private Bag X14

Hatfield, Pretoria

However their was no attached document??

Does anyone have any idea what the documents could be for???

Thanks Everyone!

That looks like a medical request email to me, I think you should do as they say and make contact with them.

My medical request email had the exact same text.

Edited by GrantM

Millaberry

Thanks Grant that is good news!! - we have hired a consultant so I will chat with them later....

Millaberry

Another question -

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply after sending an CSE??

Thanks!

GrantM

Thanks Grant that is good news!! - we have hired a consultant so I will chat with them later....

I see, so the consultant mailed it to you? He probably just forgot to forward the mail with the attachment.

Another question -

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply after sending an CSE??

Thanks!

They say 30 days, but PJ has been waiting even longer than that. I sent them one on 7 Jan and still no response.

Millaberry

Thanks Grant

Our consultants have a email system that seem to forward any correspondence that comes from CIC or VO straight away (not sure if also sends attachments or there was a technical glitch???) Anyway a few hours later or a day later the person in charge of our account sends the same information along with a whole lot of other information...anyway that is what has happened when we received our PER and AOR .... really praying that its a case of waiting for the consultant to send documents and not a case that the documents were not attached....WAITING WAITING WAITING OYVEY!!!

Millaberry

:ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: So we got our medical request!!!

Thanks Grant for all your replies been a great help...

Another question - about the medicals....how stressed should we be about them? The cholesterol and urine test (glucose, protein etc) - are they as straight forward as the ones you get when you go to the chemist/Dischem and see the nurse there or is their a lot more to them?? and the blood test - oohhh boy I hate having my blood taken....

Also how long approximately will it take to do all the tests? - we are 2 adults and 4 children all under the age of 7.

Praying for the rest of you that are waiting for PPR!

GrantM

:ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: So we got our medical request!!!

Thanks Grant for all your replies been a great help...

Another question - about the medicals....how stressed should we be about them? The cholesterol and urine test (glucose, protein etc) - are they as straight forward as the ones you get when you go to the chemist/Dischem and see the nurse there or is their a lot more to them?? and the blood test - oohhh boy I hate having my blood taken....

Also how long approximately will it take to do all the tests? - we are 2 adults and 4 children all under the age of 7.

Praying for the rest of you that are waiting for PPR!

We are going on Monday. I'm worried about blood pressure. Mine is borderline high. The rest I don't think there's too much you can do about it.

Congrats by the way!!!

Millaberry

Thanks Grant - My hubby is also a little bit worried about BP - I think stressful job plays a huge role!

Anyway all the best for Monday

Team R

@Millaberry - there are two recent threads on Medicals, check those out for more info. x

wernerb

Hi All

I've been following the posts and I am somewhat concerned...

We received our PER on...08 January 2015

According tot he global spreadsheet we should have received our AOR about two weeks ago.

Any suggestions or do we just wait a bit longer?

W