Sign in to follow this  
Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

Whistler, BC

Nelline

Nice Ingrid! Enjoy every minute!

• Like 1

Sideline

Ingrid,

We researched all over the place to find specials. Unfortunately we couldn't find a "fit me into your suitcase" option. No one seems to understand that you may have a corner free in your luggage that we can pretzel into for the trip.

Oh well, guess you will have to go to the splendorous beauty all on your own then (hubby included of course). Next year maybe we can find a "join a friend" special when we are closer. :ilikeit:

Enjoy the break

Cathy K

We have visited Whistler twice during summer and would love to go there in winter. Unfortunately this is one place where high season is in WINTER! It is considered the most popular ski resort in North America.

Rates are very reasonable in summer and there are still tons to do. Those ski slopes are turned into biking trails in summer and the Peak to Peak Gondola ride is amazing.

Have a look at Delta Whistler Suites and Mountainside Lodge. Our accommodation at Mountainside Lodge had a fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and could sleep six. It even had a sauna.

Edited by Cathy K

Nice Ingrid! Enjoy every minute!

Thank you! I love going to Whistler…don't care too much about the shops and stuff, but I love the mountains.

On one of our visits, hubby and I saw three bears in the Village itself. Snapped some pics of one while hiding out next to a Coke truck.

Ingrid,

We researched all over the place to find specials. Unfortunately we couldn't find a "fit me into your suitcase" option. No one seems to understand that you may have a corner free in your luggage that we can pretzel into for the trip.

Oh well, guess you will have to go to the splendorous beauty all on your own then (hubby included of course). Next year maybe we can find a "join a friend" special when we are closer. :ilikeit:

Enjoy the break

Hahaha…you are hilarious!

You never know…we may get to meet and visit! Hubs not going this time: I am attending a ladies' retreat. Six friends going.

We have visited Whistler twice during summer and would love to go there in winter. Unfortunately this is one place where high season is in WINTER! It is considered the most popular ski resort in North America.

Rates are very reasonable in summer end there are still tons to do. Those ski slopes are turned into biking trails in summer and the Peak to Peak Gondola ride is amazing.

Have a look at Delta Whistler Suites and Mountainside Lodge. Our accommodation at Mountainside Lodge had a fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and could sleep six. It even had a sauna.

My son asked his girlfriend to marry him on top of Whistler Blackcomb Mountain. Such a romantic area.

You will love a winter-visit, especially around Christmas-time. The whole Village looks like a dreamworld with all the lights, snow….so lovely!