Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

Some days are like this...

19 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Congrats Ingrid, very special moments!

Thank you, Lawrence. Totally. Our lives changed for ever.

This morning our son did FaceTime with us and just to see and hear the lil guy do the baby-squeeck-bubble-&-gurgle-stuff made our hearts want to burst with joy.

I did a newborn photo shoot for them and have a public album here: https://www.facebook.com/Red-Maple-Publishing-85620505302/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10153459508135303

On 25 August 2015 at 6:12 AM, Tracey22 said:

@Ingrid. i ahve a proposition for you... Come to Toronto in the last week of August 2016. i will provide you room and board in Vaughan (a city north of TO). can you be my official photographer for a family function? I love your photographs!

On 3 June 2016 at 3:29 AM, kitty said:

Hi Ingrid

you are such a wonderful writer, and through your writing and expressing yourself it shows you are a wonderful special person.

sorry to read about your mom, and congratulation with the new addition to the family. blessings and blessings.

your photography is beautiful, and if ever you find yourself in Toronto. i would love for you to take pictures of my little family. hopefully iwill be able to afford you :)

Hi Kitty

Thank you for the very special post. Your words are like cold water on a hot day. :wub:

I would love to do a photo shoot in Toronto for your family. I copied Tracey22's post from some months to this one: maybe we can work something out if she still wants a shoot? :)

• Like 1

corwes

Maybe we can do a package deal in the GTA. How many people would be interested?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corwes said:

Maybe we can do a package deal in the GTA. How many people would be interested?

If you are saying what I think you are saying corwee...I am game for this!

Would love it! :)

kitty
On 6/4/2016 at 10:41 PM, Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell said:

Hi Kitty

Thank you for the very special post. Your words are like cold water on a hot day. :wub:

I would love to do a photo shoot in Toronto for your family. I copied Tracey22's post from some months to this one: maybe we can work something out if she still wants a shoot? :)

you are welcome, thank you. hopefully Tracey22 still wants the shoot :)

• Like 1

On 21 June 2016 at 8:26 AM, kitty said:

you are welcome, thank you. hopefully Tracey22 still wants the shoot :)

Hi Kitty

Tracey's family made some other arrangements, so it would be you and Corwes with the votes!  :lol:

I'd love to do some shoots, for sure. I know of a couple who are pregnant-maybe they'd be interested too?

corwes

Hello Ingrid

Maybe you must put down an offer , something like : if you get 5 people interested in a photo shoot you will charge X amount . If you get  10 people interested you will charge Y amount , if you get 20 people interested you will charge Z etc.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, corwes said:

Hello Ingrid

Maybe you must put down an offer , something like : if you get 5 people interested in a photo shoot you will charge X amount . If you get  10 people interested you will charge Y amount , if you get 20 people interested you will charge Z etc.

Sounds like a great idea. Let me work on something over next few days. Thank you.:)

On 5 July 2016 at 8:49 AM, corwes said:

Hello Ingrid

So sorry that I haven't gotten back to you about this.

I am still very keen to come, so if there is some interest, we can do it.

corwes

I am still interested.

• Like 1

Been such a long, long time since I last popped in!

So much has happened in our lives, and in the lives of so many here.

Hello everyone!

• Like 1

kodacat

Hello Ingrid - it has been quite a while. How are you?

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 2:40 PM, kodacat said:

Hello Ingrid - it has been quite a while. How are you?

Hi Kodacat

Thank you for asking.

Hubby and I are both in a fight for our very lives. He has Chronic Lyme Disease plus some co-infections. He was bitten by a tick in Calgary.

I have cancer and recently started treatment.

The good news though is that we have two grand babies now. (2 yrs + 5 months' old) - they have become the reason for wanting to keep fighting for our health.

Such adorable kiddies. <3

kodacat

I am so sorry to hear about your health conditions. Wishing you a tonne of strength, and there is no better motivation to fight, than your two grand babies.

Jules

So sorry to hear about the massive health problems both of you are facing. Lyme Disease seems to be a growing problem across North America, and the effects can be life changing. Also seems like cancer rates are going through the roof too. I have no scientific data to back up my statement but I’m sure the food we eat is contributing to cancer rates. The quality of food today is bad compared to a few decades ago. 

Facing Lyme Disease and cancer in the same house is no joke. I really hope you guys see an improvement in your health.