Sign in to follow this  
DJJL

Medicals & E-Cas

DJJL

The reference number we used was the TNT tracking number. (From Cape Town)

Thanks so much but ours was not sent with a courier company they have some new system that it goes electronically.

DJJL

Has anyone had their medicals done and needed extra tests done or needed to send extra information etc to CIC? Trying to see how long they take to request this information If they do require it!

DJJL

So today we got an email back from CIC Pretoria regarding my email last week and now reading it again this evening I am rather confused are they saying it has been received in the UK and they are still processing or has it been received at CIC for further processing all so confusing

it reads:-

Greetings,
Your medical results have been received and your application is in a queue to be reviewed by the Officer.
Regards,

NicoleneW

Our upfront medicals were also submitted online and we didn't receive any number or anything whatsoever.

We did upfront because my husband has a Dutch passport and applies for his WP at the port of entry. So it has to be on/in the system when he arrives in Canada (we're hoping for end November). It takes about 2 months to get on the system as I understand.

Cathy

it reads:-

Greetings,
Your medical results have been received and your application is in a queue to be reviewed by the Officer.
Regards,

My interpretation would be that your medicals have been assessed, the results received back in Pretoria and now the case officer will look at the whole package, determine if they need anything else and if not issue the Work Permits.

• Like 1

DJJL

Medical Stress Complete - Email received today!!

Dear Mr Fuchs,
This refers your application for a work permit. We have received passed medical examinations for all family members. In order to proceed you are required to submit the following:
- employment reference from your current employer confirming your position, duties and duration of your employment;
- valid, original passports for all family members.
  • Like 2

Laurenwallace

Oh YAY for u guys!!! Almost there :-)

lgonsalves

Medical Stress Complete - Email received today!!

Dear Mr Fuchs,

This refers your application for a work permit. We have received passed medical examinations for all family members. In order to proceed you are required to submit the following:

- employment reference from your current employer confirming your position, duties and duration of your employment;

- valid, original passports for all family members.

Yay! :) congrats ;)

dallant

Well done DJJL,that's fantastic news,praise God! Wish you all the best in your new Life!