Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barbara

Landscaping Jobs Offered to people in SA

Guest Barbara

My husband works for a lanscaping company he has been there for 7 years. They bring in workers every year from the Philippines. All the workers who have come in over the years now have PR and are settled here with their families. This year they have said they will happily bring people from South Africa. They have a company that does their work permits for them. They are full time year round jobs.

There are two types skilled - with landscaping experience and unskilled with no landscaping experience.

I will find out more details tomorrow but thought I would post something today. I know this won't be for everyone but thought there might be some people who would be interested. Message me if you would like more information.

The company is called Foothills Lanscaping.

http://www.foothillslandscaping.ca/

• Like 1

Rita Lewis

Barbara, wat 'n wonderlike geleentheid bied julle nie aan nie. Ek glo nie enigeiemand het dit al raak gesien nie. Ek gaan dit verseker vir my seun in Suid Afrika aanstuur. Ons wil bitter graag dat hy by ons aansluit. Ek dink hy kan groot aanwins wees vir julle.

Gesels sommer gou weer.

• Like 1

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

Love both these posts!

Barbara's with a message of hope and JML's heart for her son. Awesome. :ilikeit:

Guest Barbara

Sorry JML I don't speak afrikaans so have no idea what you said.

Rita Lewis

I am sorry, sometimes one forgets, I just made a statement about how awesome this opportunity is for kids back home. I have a son back there that I would like to join us. I have sent you a email with regards to this

• Like 1

Valerie Vermaak

Hi there. I have no experience in landscaping at all but i'm hard working and willing to learn. Would you consider me?

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

Hi there. I have no experience in landscaping at all but i'm hard working and willing to learn. Would you consider me?

Valerie

The person who posted this, (Barbara), is no longer active here. So sorry.

What kind of work are you looking for? It says you plan to land in Jan.2016.

Does this mean your paperwork is through?

Valerie Vermaak

No unfortunately not. It doesnt give me an option op "im still looking" so any jib will do. I worked as an air traffic controller for 6 years which now means nothing to me since Canada does not take qualified controllers and i can only join Nav Canada and redo my qualification once im a permanent resident or a citizen so im kinda in a bad position. Im looking for anthing that will help me reach that status. Im a hard worker willing to give my all if i can just get a chance.