Sign in to follow this  
FeinDenz

Winnipeg: SA Braai, 26 July

FeinDenz

Our annual "bymekaarkom" for over 20 years. EVERYONE WELCOME, children too. And rugby & cricket balls & bats etc. Bring melktert, asseblief! Shiela brought a LOT of the tastiest samosas a few years ago.

You bring your own everything (BYOE), except "fire" as I bring enough briquets (usually!) for all.

Meet as usual in the Main Picnic Area, in the forest circle alongside the swings, covered table (if it rains) & parking area.

Drive west in the central, main park road, with the Pavilion on your right/north/riverside and the cricket fields on your left. Turn right into the Main Picnic Area (I'll leave SA Flags as a guide - probably......). "Vat jou goedjies" / Take your goodies and "hamba lapa braai" past the toilets on your left & the swings & tables on your right through the hedge & into the forest glade. Then look for us & the SA Flag - maybe.

Turn up even for a quick "gesels" and help finish some leftovers. We leave by about 9pm. This year the mossies (mosquitoes) won't chase us out like a few years ago.

Expect about 10 to 50 others there during the 5 to 9 pm hours.

My cell phone will be on: 771-3476. Also try my 942-0904 anytime.

A.v.d.b.,

Denzil Feinberg