hornet

architect

hornet

any ex-south african architects over there? how do i get a job in Canada?

has anybody ever made use of i-bridges immigration?

Patricia Schmuhl

Hi Iam Patricia we are using global visas we are hoping to leave for Canada in April or there abouts my partner is a Mechanical Fitter and has lots experience in the pulp and paper industry. When we arrive we will stay with a friend in Niagara Falls and she will show us around, at this point we are not sure were we will settle but it is good that we at least have someone prepared to accomodate us for a while, as we will be busy looking for employment and housing. I will do the same for anyone comming from South Africa or just needs some moral support. We are truly blessed to have someone there that will help us settle down.

Kind regards

Patricia

Dedré

Welcome to the forum Patricia. Hope you guys hear something soon. The waiting time is long but worth it.

Chambolin

Good luck Patricia. I hear Niagra Falls is beautiful.

Patricia Schmuhl

Good luck Patricia. I hear Niagra Falls is beautiful.

Thanks for the reply I can not help feeling anxious is this the norm? I know it is now or never! And that motor mouth Julius is really getting to me!

Chambolin

It is normal to be anxious. Just be patient because things will fall into place. About Julius, he is just anxious and want to increase his popularity.

Rams

I work in a Architectural Firm in Toronto as a Arch Technologist, send me a message if you have questions regarding registering as Arch or job.

rams

archiryan123

Tapping way back into the past here 😊 but I'm an ArchTech and about to land in Ontario.

Would GREATLY appreciate any info from archi's that have made their life in Canada. Especially on topics of salary, certification, private business owners and more