Sign in to follow this  
Ndels

Anyone in Quebec city?

Ndels

Hello all!

I've recently relocated from Joburg to Quebec City and I'd like to connect with other South Africans. Anyone in Quebec city?

JeanDV

Hello all!

I've recently relocated from Joburg to Quebec City and I'd like to connect with other South Africans. Anyone in Quebec city?

Hi ! what brought you to Quebec city and whereabouts do you live ?

Mad about Canada

Hi all,

My husband and I live in Montreal if you are ever in town...would love to meet up with other SAfricans.

Good luck Ndel!

Ndels

Hi ! what brought you to Quebec city and whereabouts do you live ?

Hello there!

Well, I lived for most of my life in South Africa but I am originally French speaking so Quebec City felt like a good destination. It is a lovely city and still has the quality of mixing good IT jobs with a laidback life. I live in an area called SIllery. Where do you live?

Ndels

Hi all,

My husband and I live in Montreal if you are ever in town...would love to meet up with other SAfricans.

Good luck Ndel!

Hello Mad about Canada!!

I should have checked my messages earlier. I was in Montreal last weekend. It would have been good to meet. I do intend to visit Montreal regularly, so I'll let you known when I am planning to visit next. If you ever plan to visit Quebec City, please do let me know!

Mad about Canada

Hi Ndels,

Do let us know when you're in town next. We might be visiting Quebec City in March sometime - once the snow has gone

How are you doing back in la belle province

Ndels

Hello,

Will do and please let me know when you are around. There will still be snow in March here :o).

I am settliing in very nicely... loving it!!

greenleader

Hi all,

Good luck Ndel!

Hi Folks,

We are a group of SAffers that have already arranged and attended two group Braais.............if you are interested, I also live in Laval, so would like to meet up as well.

My number is 514-946-0904

Cheers

Ric

Ndel.....you are welcome to call when you come to Montreal.