Sign in to follow this  
Jeanne

Post 26 June 2010 Applications

Jeanne

Hi everyone

I came across valuable information on CIC's website today:

Total complete applications received since June 26, 2010

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ski...pplications.asp

As far as I know we are the only applicants on this forum that applied after 26 June 2010. Come on guys please let us know if you are in the same boat, we would love to hear from you! :blink:

Edited by jeanne

Jeanne

Six members of the www.canadavisa.com forum have received their AOR's - it started coming in yesterday... whoopy!

Now these are the first post 26 June 2010 applicants that have heard from CIC. I am really getting excited! Why is it that there aren't any post 26 June applicants on this forum? Would love to hear from you guys and girls.

Smallbee

Hello Jeanne! and other post-June applicants?

We have just received our AOR letter from CIO, Sydney NS half-an-hour ago. WHOOOHOOO!!! Application couried 30 Nov 2010. The letter states that our application will be forwarded to Pretoria Visa Office and gives reference number: UCI******* and Application number: E********. It doesn't give us any further instructions. Do we wait on Pretoria Visa Office to contact us? Will they then provide us with a B********* number as with our first application in Nov 2007?

Jeanne
Hello Jeanne! and other post-June applicants?

We have just received our AOR letter from CIO, Sydney NS half-an-hour ago. WHOOOHOOO!!! Application couried 30 Nov 2010. The letter states that our application will be forwarded to Pretoria Visa Office and gives reference number: UCI******* and Application number: E********. It doesn't give us any further instructions. Do we wait on Pretoria Visa Office to contact us? Will they then provide us with a B********* number as with our first application in Nov 2007?

We received our AOR on 6 Dec 2010 and they gave us a B-number:

UCI: **** and Application: B*****

I have no idea what the E-number means.

And yes Pretoria should contact you next. In our case we received an e-mail end of January from CIO in Sydney informing us that my husband must now do the general IELTS test since they don't accept the academic test (which we believe is more difficult). The language test wasn't compulsory when we submitted our application last year, but my hubby did it anyway. So this has put us back a couple of weeks :P

Delli B

Oh! Good luck to everyone!!!

DiW

Hello, Everybody, finally I find here, Post June 26 fellows :lol:!!!!!!! I am new here!

My Application was submitted to CIO on 22nd Sep 2010. Got my PER on 25th Jan 2011, my application number starts with "E". Recent E-cas status "Received by Visa Office".

has anybody received 2nd AOR or Medial Request from Pretoria yet? I saw lots of applicants from other Visa Offices are getting their Medical Requests. what happened to our Pretoria Office?

I wrote 2 emails to Pretoria office to update my changes in my applicaiton, so far no reply. I just can't sit and wait for my Visa Office to give a reply. So I drove all the way from Johannesburg to Pretoria and trying to find out what is happening to my application last week. A lady from the visa office suggested me to sit and wait. after she finished busying with all other people, she checked my application on the system. I was told that my case is open and the applicaiton is with the visa officer, he will contact me if it is necessary (thru post or email). but I forgot to ask why I didn't get any reply or 2nd AOR from them. cry.gif

All the best for our immigration.

DiW

I am getting mad!

when can we get reply from our visa office.

madikwechef

You guys are way too impatient, people has been waiting 5 and 6 years, I have also been waiting about 15 months. These things take time. Try waiting 72 months.

Jeanne

You guys are way too impatient, people has been waiting 5 and 6 years, I have also been waiting about 15 months. These things take time. Try waiting 72 months.

Yes but that was before Feb 2008, since then things went a lot faster and on canadavisa.com you'll see that Nov 2010 applicants have already received their medical instructions!

DiW

everyone from other visa offces are getting Medical Request and paying their landing fees. I don't why it is so slow to us. If it was 7 years, I would rather had submitted my application to the other offce.

wake up! Pretoria!

Jeanne

Here is the evidence from canadavisa.com

DiW

Yes but that was before Feb 2008, since then things went a lot faster and on canadavisa.com you'll see that Nov 2010 applicants have already received their medical instructions!

I saw a chart on Beijing immigration forum. It states that Pretoria will issue only 500 immigration Visa for 2011. compare to orther visa office such as Beijing, which is 2000 visa.

I have seen ONLY Jeanne on canadavisa as an inactive member, I guess there is not many people appling for Pretoria. I guess we will get our Medical Request this month and we our visa in 2011

Edited by DiW

Jeanne

I saw a chart on Beijing immigration forum. It states that Pretoria will issue only 500 immigration Visa for 2011. compare to orther visa office such as Beijing, which is 2000 visa.

I have seen ONLY Jeanne on canadavisa as an inactive member, I guess there is not many people appling for Pretoria. I guess we will get our Medical Request this month and we our visa in 2011

I used to be active on that forum, but not anymore and that is why I don't appear on their spreadsheet anymore. You have to be active otherwise they take you off that list. I sincerely believe we will get our PR this year still! ;)

Edited by jeanne

Four Geese

Well said Madikwechef. I am one of those who have been waiting 68 months now.

Us 'oldies' are hoping that the reason you guys have to wait a little longer is so that they use that time to

look at a few of the old applications.

annied

tell me mopre about this 500 limit for pretoria

I hope it is somebodies idea of a bad joke !!!

We applied just before June on the previous system, so hopefully they don't have limits for us - it is bad enough having less movement than people who applied after us. No request for medicals, not a peep from Pta

DiW

check the chart attached.

post-10534-0-00167600-1302006239_thumb.j

Edited by DiW

madikwechef

check the chart attached.

I would not take this as legitimate as there is no guarantee that this comes from CIC. Only trust documentation that comes directly from CIC, this spreadsheet looks like something that someone did in their garage. Only trust documentation that you can directly receive from CIC's Website. - www.cic.gc.ca

DiW

I would not take this as legitimate as there is no guarantee that this comes from CIC. Only trust documentation that comes directly from CIC, this spreadsheet looks like something that someone did in their garage. Only trust documentation that you can directly receive from CIC's Website. - www.cic.gc.ca

I am not forcing everyone to believe this chart, but we know that some private documents are not showing on the CIC cite.

Manila, New Delhi, Beijing, Singapore, and London Visa offce has started to send Medical Request to post 6/26 applicants since early March 2011. These visa office has the most visa limit (more than 1000 accoring to the chart) The only exception is Buffalo who has 7500, this is possibly because Buffalo has a much bigger amount of Pre-6/26 applications.

also you can check original here:

http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png

disscusion concerning the chart:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visa-targets-2011-t65292.0.html

madikwechef

I am not forcing everyone to believe this chart, but we know that some private documents are not showing on the CIC cite.

Manila, New Delhi, Beijing, Singapore, and London Visa offce has started to send Medical Request to post 6/26 applicants since early March 2011. These visa office has the most visa limit (more than 1000 accoring to the chart) The only exception is Buffalo who has 7500, this is possibly because Buffalo has a much bigger amount of Pre-6/26 applications.

also you can check original here:

http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png

disscusion concerning the chart:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visa-targets-2011-t65292.0.html

Ok, I can confirm, I spoke to a immigration Officer today. He has confirmed that this document is fake. Any document that has been released by CIC will have a Canadian Immigration Logo and a document code on the document, He said that this document contains neither and therefore it is counterfeit. I forwarded it to them and they will be investigating it. He said that all parties that had forwarded, posted or downloaded this document will be included in the investigation. Rather delete this from your system so that it may not be traced back to you. (as he had advised me to do)

DiW

Ok, I can confirm, I spoke to a immigration Officer today. He has confirmed that this document is fake. Any document that has been released by CIC will have a Canadian Immigration Logo and a document code on the document, He said that this document contains neither and therefore it is counterfeit. I forwarded it to them and they will be investigating it. He said that all parties that had forwarded, posted or downloaded this document will be included in the investigation. Rather delete this from your system so that it may not be traced back to you. (as he had advised me to do)

Investigation are mostly welcome! I guess I have been ignored for too long! I confess that each immigration agent/laywer has a copy of this document, this document now is already open to everybody!

The agents includ:

Toronto Law Point

link My link

If you can read maindarin, check this out:

FLYabroad Visa the biggest immigraion agent in China

link My link

The Biggest International Canada Immigration forum Canadavisa

link My link

Other links to track who is spreading the "fake document":

My link

My link

My link

My link

for more info please google "visatargets2011"

Edited by DiW

madikwechef

Investigation are mostly welcome! I guess I have been ignored for too long! I confess that each immigration agent/laywer has a copy of this document, this document now is already open to everybody!

The agents includ:

Toronto Law Point

link My link

If you can read maindarin, check this out:

FLYabroad Visa the biggest immigraion agent in China

link My link

The Biggest International Canada Immigration forum Canadavisa

link My link

Other links to track who is spreading the "fake document":

My link

My link

My link

My link

for more infor please google "visatargets2011"

None of your link is backed up by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Therefore it is not credible, that is simply a fact.

This is only what Immigration have told me, Who are you going to trust, Canada immigration or a beijing and foreign forum or lawyer??? I would really not trust anything coming from Asia in the first place.

Edited by madikwechef

canada2010

It seems as if people are getting excited about these things...regardles of the document's origin, the info on it or any timeline the CIC issues....we all know, and have learnt, and experience it and will experience it for months to come.....that CIC takes its time, will process your application, WILL contact you in the right time and all you have to do it sit, relax and focus on other things. NOTHING you do, NOTHING you say, NO lawyer or anyone will be able to hurry them up. They are doing their jobs and they are doing it in the way prescribed. They are not at fault....and remember...nobody here has the RIGHT to become a permanent resident. It's actually a favour, we are already South Africans. So just chill and wait for your further intructions from CIC. You will not die an old man without at least an email from them.

madikwechef

It seems as if people are getting excited about these things...regardles of the document's origin, the info on it or any timeline the CIC issues....we all know, and have learnt, and experience it and will experience it for months to come.....that CIC takes its time, will process your application, WILL contact you in the right time and all you have to do it sit, relax and focus on other things. NOTHING you do, NOTHING you say, NO lawyer or anyone will be able to hurry them up. They are doing their jobs and they are doing it in the way prescribed. They are not at fault....and remember...nobody here has the RIGHT to become a permanent resident. It's actually a favour, we are already South Africans. So just chill and wait for your further intructions from CIC. You will not die an old man without at least an email from them.

So True :lol:

DiW

I have already said, I am just providing an infomation. You ignore it if you like.

But I don't accept any intimidation from anybody!