Sign in to follow this  
Tania Limby

Looking for Francois and Theodora du Preez Vancouver

Tania Limby

Hi there all

I am currently looking for Francois A du Preez and Theodora J du Preez. If they could urgently please contact Leon van Huysteen on email address leonvh@sphereconsult.co.za. - office no +27219122800 or +27825739115 or you can contact me on thelimbys@gmail.com

If anyone knows them please could they pass this message on to them.

Thank you sooo much

Regards Tania

Adele

Tania, have you tried Facebook. There is both a Francois A du Preez and Theodora du Preez on there. Not sure if it is the correct person, but at least you could send them a message there.

Could you also reveal in what area in Canada they may be in please? Then maybe someone can look in the white pages for you.

OJoy

Might have found Theodora du Preez: Vice President of Team Clean Whistler :)

Tania, perhaps give her a call to find out if she is actually the Theodora that you looking for. Keep in mind that Canada is 9 hours behind South Africa (10 hours behind during winter) to determine the best time to call.

Merv

Bear in mind that Canada actually has more than one time zone. Vancouver is 3 hours behind Toronto

Nirak

As far as I know Tania lives in Winnipeg and would be completely aware of the time zones, etc.