• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • SA Location:Cape Town
  • Landed:May 2008
  • Language:English/Afrikaans

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:33 AM

Hi there all

I am currently looking for Francois A du Preez and Theodora J du Preez. If they could urgently please contact Leon van Huysteen on email address leonvh@sphereconsult.co.za. - office no +27219122800 or +27825739115 or you can contact me on thelimbys@gmail.com

If anyone knows them please could they pass this message on to them.

Thank you sooo much

Regards Tania

#2 Adele

Adele

Vancouver's Gracious Hostess

• Hosts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts
  • SA Location:Vanderbjilpark, Durban then JHB
  • Landed:Oct 1999
  • Language:English
  • Interests:Encouraging, motivating and supporting fellow Southern Africans in the adjustment to Canadian way of life. Meaning I find a reason to have a party! Inviting everyone to join me in a potluck, coffee and cake or a picnic in the park. I hope at these functions the newly arrived ex-pat meets a contact that can see them through the first few months and possibly become a life long friend.
    So, need help? Email me from my profile or I can also be reached on Facebook with the name Adele Mace-Putter or on Skype with maputter.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:48 PM

Tania, have you tried Facebook. There is both a Francois A du Preez and Theodora du Preez on there. Not sure if it is the correct person, but at least you could send them a message there.

Could you also reveal in what area in Canada they may be in please? Then maybe someone can look in the white pages for you.
Political correctness does not legislate tolerance; it only organizes hatred - Jacques Barzun

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." –Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... 'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'.

#3 OJoy

OJoy

Gold Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • SA Location:Port Elizabeth
  • Landed:Apr 1994
  • Language:English
  • Interests:Wonderful Creation

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:12 AM

Might have found Theodora du Preez: Vice President of Team Clean Whistler :)

Tania, perhaps give her a call to find out if she is actually the Theodora that you looking for. Keep in mind that Canada is 9 hours behind South Africa (10 hours behind during winter) to determine the best time to call.
"Truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed, then vehemently denied and finally accepted as self evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

#4 Merv

Merv

Ontario Host

• Hosts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,180 posts
  • SA Location:Durbanville, Randburg, Durban, Pinetown,Germiston, Boksburg
  • Landed:May 1995
  • Language:English/Afrikaans
  • Interests:DIY, photography, Scuba, skiing, cars, boating, trying different beers and travelling (preferably to warm places)

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:46 AM

Bear in mind that Canada actually has more than one time zone. Vancouver is 3 hours behind Toronto
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely and in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
----WOW----
WHAT A RIDE!!!

#5 Nirak

Nirak

Certified Addict!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • SA Location:Gauteng
  • Landed:Jan 2009
  • Language:-----

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:51 AM

As far as I know Tania lives in Winnipeg and would be completely aware of the time zones, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users