Sign in to follow this  
Klaasvaakie

Afrikaans TV dvd

Klaasvaakie

I am looking for DVDs of Afrikaans tv shows, if possible one that allowed Paypal for payment so I do not have a credit card.

Searching for: Die Swaat Kat, and a TV series where the kids had a Super computer and a motorbike with laser tyres. I vaguely recall the theme song "Aksie, Aksie, Aksie, Super .... (something)"

Klaasvaakie

I am still looking for the following DVDs.

Die Swart Kat (1980s), and a TV series where the kids had a Super Computer and a motorbike with laser tyres.

And a cartoon called "Grootbek en katvis" originally in English as "Misterjaw"

johankok

There are alternatives to a credit card, the so-called "debit" visa and master cards, with no (Zero) credit facilities. Personally a favourite of mine, as you are not forced to take credit with these, yet you are able to use it just like a "normal" credit card. Not all institutions has those, but I believe you would be able to get one from HSBC for example.

Syndre

I am still looking for the following DVDs.

Die Swart Kat (1980s), and a TV series where the kids had a Super Computer and a motorbike with laser tyres.

And a cartoon called "Grootbek en katvis" originally in English as "Misterjaw"

The answer would be:"Aksie, aksie, aksie, Supersluipers verskyn..."

I have copies of Dawie die kabouter, Heidi in die stad, Heidi in die berge and Liewe heksie 1.

Most of the shows were destroyed from the SABC archives, and are incredibly hard to find.

I myself am looking for Moomin, Mannemerak, Eekie die eekoring, Grootbek en Katvis, Brakkenjan and Neels Holgerson.

I can create torrents for the ones I have if you want them, I just have to apologize for slow upload speeds, what with us still being in SA.

Edited by Syndre

crocodile

Did you get Swart Kat? I have it and quite a few other series. PM me