Sign in to follow this  
kav

No news from CIC PTA

Tracey22

AAArggh!!! We are now in the middle of October. Finally we are PERMITTED to contact the embassy again. So now, there is another 30 day wait before we can contact them. What about service delivery? I know they are inundated with requests, but Please, just let us know is the answer YES or NO!

Jessica

Hi All,

Has anyone gone through medicals / passport request / PR, who had applied between October 2004 and March 2005? Any reply would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Jessica

Cathy

Jessica,

Look at the first post in this topic.

Immigration Timeline

You can contact the folks listed there directly via their SACanada e-mail addresses. Looks like there was some movement in that timeframe around March this year.

tracy7

OMW, I heard from CIC in Pretoria...........

I recevied a letter by post, dated 15 October, issuing me my new files number "B......."

In the letter it states "If your application is eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis. Do not contact us for case status enquiries within 9 to 12 months of submitting your application"

So there we have it, WAIT, until we get to you.

I am very excited to have received the letter, cos at least I know my application hasn't been lost in a black hole somewhere.

My time line so far

04-Aug-10 Sent application pack to Pretoria

05-Aug-10 Application received by Pretoria

15-Oct-10 Received email from CIC Pretoria with new file number

Skyel

@Ronel What address did you fill in on the fingerprints form, was it your last address in SA or your current address in Canada?