Sign in to follow this  
chrizette

Next Durban Coffee Club Meeting?

chrizette

Hi Dedre,

Do you know when the next Coffee Club meeting in Durban will be? I would like to join and make some new friends.

Regards

Pseudo

I will speak to Raymond. I believe the next meeting was for somewhere in Feb.

Renier

Brendan
I will speak to Raymond. I believe the next meeting was for somewhere in Feb.

Renier

How about the 22 Feb?? Any suggestions for venue?? Bring and braai?? Picnic?? :blink:

Pseudo

Any day around that weekend is good for me. But none of this early morning stuff please. I feel guilty drinking brandy at 11 in the morning......... :lol: :lol: ;)

Renier

Brendan
Any day around that weekend is good for me. But none of this early morning stuff please. I feel guilty drinking brandy at 11 in the morning......... ;) ;) ;)

Renier

A good sign of an alcoholic!!! I do agree though...I think late afternnon is better. Maybe 10/02 we can support the Stormers against the Weeners...oops sorry Sharks! Sharks are in for another hiding again. Shame!!

Any suggestions from our host as yet or has he left the building?? :lol::lol:

Pseudo

I believe he said he was "busy" :lol: - Calling Mr.Smith - earth to mr.Smith........

Brendon you know better by now than to start your rugby crap. Did you not learn your lesson the last time ?

Renier

Brendan
I believe he said he was "busy" :P - Calling Mr.Smith - earth to mr.Smith........

Brendon you know better by now than to start your rugby crap. Did you not learn your lesson the last time ?

Renier

Busy with what??? :blink:

Stormers supporters feel no pain...we are the epitomy of good rugby talent...ala Puke Watson!!

Renier, do you think Raymond will respond any time soon?? How busy is this guy?? :lol::huh:

Brendan

raymond

Hi Guys

The host is back. The question you have to ask yourselves is why aren't you guy's busy? Am i the only hard working south african left in this country.

As for rugby, who is the only team to appear in the semi finals for the last 4 years.... drum roll please, and should have won the 2006 final if the idiots from the north had not cheated ..... THE SHARKS ( FOREVER ). Take that

As for the early morning drinking sessions, you go boy.

Sue was suggesting a picnic at botanical gardens - ( bring and share )

Date: 21 st Feb 2009 (saturday)

Time : 2 pm

Place: botanical gardens ( by the pond) - weather permitting.

If it rains, we can go to brendan's place for a braai ( Brendan you don't mind hey...)

Let me know if you can make it.

My cell no is: 082 562 36 42

Regards

Ray & Sue

Tokkie B

Can we do it the next weekend Saturday as 21 Februarie IELTS exam for the Brits family. Busy with all my study projects, have another 3 to be handed in by 23rd February 2009. Please reconsider - if not will join you guys next time around.

Looks like certain people just don't learn their lesson when it come to SHARKS for EVER rugby :blink::P:huh::lol::P

Dedré
As for rugby, who is the only team to appear in the semi finals for the last 4 years.... drum roll please, and should have won the 2006 final if the idiots from the north had not cheated ..... THE SHARKS ( FOREVER ). Take that
Is nie... dis die Bulle! :blink:

Nou kan julle die thread maar terug kry. :huh:

Tokkie B
Is nie... dis die Bulle! :blink:

Nou kan julle die thread maar terug kry. :huh:

Ai Ai

Brendan = WP

Dedre = Bulle

Rest of Durban Coffee Club = SHARKS FOREVER

Aan die einde van dag die beste span vir dag wen. he he he

Looking forward to our next meeting. Till then keep up the jokes it makes life easier.

The pooles

Sorry we can't make Saturday afternoons, Kim always plays tennis then. Is it possible to make it an evening or on Sunday?

Regards.

Angela.

Brendan
Sorry we can't make Saturday afternoons, Kim always plays tennis then. Is it possible to make it an evening or on Sunday?

Regards.

Angela.

Have the die hard Sharks fans realized that they are playing the Lions on that day? Super 14 starts next week people. Maybe we can make it later on Saturday afternoon/evening. Match starts at 19.10. Ideal time for the likes of Renier to consume brandy. Tokkie if you do come we might change it to an oxtail potjie. Apparently Renier makes a mean oxtail potjie!! Angela I agree...evening sounds better. Couple of beers and Kim's tennis elbow will be gone!

Raymond, you biscuit, Sharks were lucky to win the Currie Cup final. If Province had not lost to the Pumas we would smacked you fellas in the final!! Provinnnnceeeee!!

:blink::huh:

raymond

Hey

The stormers are the only ones who seem to steal players, especially from the sharks (over the years), obviously we must be doing something great, or is it that the sharks are fitter and stronger, and the stormers don't know how to play fair, unless they cheat.

We will see next week, don't worry, a stormers jersey will look great on a monkey.

I was aware that we were playing the lions that night, match only kicks off at 19:00 pm, thats why i originally thought 2:00 pm in the afternoon for the next get together.

We are keen to have it later, expscially reniers oxtail poytjie.

If everyone is in aggreeance, then we can have it saturday 21st at 5 - 6:00 pm.

Whose place will we be having etc.

Regards

Ray

Brendan
Hey

The stormers are the only ones who seem to steal players, especially from the sharks (over the years), obviously we must be doing something great, or is it that the sharks are fitter and stronger, and the stormers don't know how to play fair, unless they cheat.

We will see next week, don't worry, a stormers jersey will look great on a monkey.

I was aware that we were playing the lions that night, match only kicks off at 19:00 pm, thats why i originally thought 2:00 pm in the afternoon for the next get together.

We are keen to have it later, expscially reniers oxtail poytjie.

If everyone is in aggreeance, then we can have it saturday 21st at 5 - 6:00 pm.

Whose place will we be having etc.

Regards

Ray

I hope you are not referring to Brian Mujati as a monkey??? And since when did we steal players?? If you take the Sharks, which players actually come from Durban or Natal is frightening. You can have Luke Watson if you really...FREE transfer. We will even pay the Sharks to take him!!

On a lighter note.... braai later sounds good. We can have it at our place if you want. Recommend attending members bring own meat,drinks and a salad/dessert. Suggest the ladies sort that department out(salad/dessert)...give them some work to do!!

Ray, Renier has been quiet. Do you think he is ok after the squash!!!

Brendan

raymond

I think it is the first time he has used certain muscles in his legs, back - whole body, you would think that the hand/eye co-ordination would be ligtning fast with all the computer games he play's.

Caling renier, how is the body holding up, can we get you some bandages.

Pseudo

Brace yourselves for the comeback my friends. Soon I will have a new racquet, an elbow guard, a knee guard as well as blister free right hand. And I am not making the mistake of leaving the brandy till after the game this time......

Brendan
Brace yourselves for the comeback my friends. Soon I will have a new racquet, an elbow guard, a knee guard as well as blister free right hand. And I am not making the mistake of leaving the brandy till after the game this time......

Renier, Renier.....this is squash we are playing....not rugby...maybe next week you will be wearing a scrum cap!!! You bring the brandy, I will bring the Pepsi!!

So whats happening with the braai or potjie mense???? <_<

Pseudo

Well the next day it sure felt like I played 14 hours of hard rugby........ <_<

You know we are in - braai or potjie. I am actually very keen on the potjie, but it is going to cost more, but if everyone is ok with that, we should do it.

Brendan
Well the next day it sure felt like I played 14 hours of hard rugby........ <_<

You know we are in - braai or potjie. I am actually very keen on the potjie, but it is going to cost more, but if everyone is ok with that, we should do it.

I agree...potjie sounds good...less hassle...throw food in pot and drink for 4 hours!!!! I think we are going to need at least 2 pots depending on the number of people we attract.

Pseudo

Yes. So who else is coming ?

We got 6 so far.

raymond

Just think, the harder you play the more fitter you become. Our little squash game was no where near 14 hours of rugby.

I was hardly panting, just breaking a sweat. I do take my hat off to brendan, who would of thought he could be a ballerina around the court.

It was like watching a giselle run in the bush. I too need a new racquet, and when that arrives, can't wait.

Calling all members, please let me / or brendan know if you will be able to attend as we need to know figures etc.

Look forward to seeing one and all.

Ray.

Brendan

Sounds like fighting talk!!! Just imagine a bull in a tutu...thats me!! Just to reiterate...a new racquest does not make a you a better player...I will still whip your asses!!! that includes you Renier. Raymond...sounds like Renier is really getting kitted out...new racquet,elbow guard,knee guard,gum guard and scrum cap. The poor fella is going to be so overweight!!

On a serious note we need confirmation of attendance, not just viewership on the blog!!!

Brendan <_<

The pooles

Hi all

If it is the 21 Feb in the evening, then Kim and I can come.

Let us know what's happening.

Regards.

Angela