Sign in to follow this  
Adele

Vancouver: September 6th, 2008 - 7pm until late

Adele

Pub Night

Our once a month "Adult fun night"! The first one after the Annual Picnic where we met so many wonderful new people.

Join us for this event and meet even more! Your Canadian friends and Family are welcome, although this is an ADULTS only event, Young adults are also welcome!

Fogg n' Suds is on Robson Street, just past Jervis St, on the north side. Parking is 'underground' and if you go down past Jervis to Broughton, you can turn right and then right again into the "alley entrance' where you will find the entrance to the Parkade.

Fogg n' Suds is a great lounge-style restaurant with an award-winning beer selection.

PLEASE RSVP as I need to arrange with the Pub for seating a large crowd!

A meet & greet group like this takes a lot of organization and administration. I will be taken a $2 donation per person towards this event. This will cover my costs for advertising this event in print.

We love to party...so let's prove it!

Saturday, September 6th, 2008

Time: 7:00pm - 11:55pm

Street: 1323 Robson St #202,

City/Town: Vancouver, BC

Contact Info Phone: 604.866.5201

Email: adele(at)sacanada.org

Adele

Looking forward to seeing many new faces tomorrow night! If you have nothing planned, join us. I am sure it is going to be a lot of fun!

Wesley

See u there!