Sign in to follow this  
miena

Delawana

miena

Hi, I am off to a great long weekend and will returm Monday Night and share the 400 bumper to bumper with you all. Will tell ALL on my return.

This is where I am going Delawana. Have a great LONG weekend, calculated it is actually 88 hours of FUN. Love you and have to leave you... :o

Daléne

Take me, take me.....I also wanna Delawana :o

debbieD

Looks like a lot of fun. We're going on holiday in July to Shushwap Lake area in B.C. We'll be camping and hiking.

Have fun Miena! :o

miena

What a weekend!! (Dalene you should have been there :D ) Wow, I can do with many of these and what an experience...and above all..we met South Africans who have been here for 20 years. What more could I ask for. :D

We had amazing fun, we were busy from 8am until 12:00pm and beyond. Kids still running around, bonfire and marshmallows and great Native stories. I am totally sunburned as we had temperatures around 24C all the time, (gained at least 5 pounds). We played golf and ovedid it on the driving range. We went on a pantoon boat ride around all the islands (estimated to be 30,000), I only saw about 10 and was dreaming about buying one...well, that is why it is good to dream, or what :rolleyes:

The staff and other guests was friendly, extremely caring-oriented towards kids. We had shows in the evenings for them, from meeting reptilia, stand-up comedy and a magic show.

Our greatest moment was seeing the stars: millions (I haven't seen many in Toronto because of the fog or is it smog?), and I felt 10 years old. Definitely went to the SPA and had a good massage and some feminine care (iron out the wrinkles) and being back at work is real....... "nasty". (my 8 year old speak :D ).

The whole weekend (3 nights), all inclusive, no hidden cost, all amenities free, great selection of foods at the buffet, 5 of us..1300 and gas.

You Gotta Live Sometimes!! :D:o;)

Daléne

:D:D I knew I wanted to go toooo :o:D

Glad to hear you had such a great time :rolleyes: