Sign in to follow this  
Dedré

PNP Time Line

einselec

As you all know we went for our Medicals on 8 May 2008. It has been 9 weeks and counting and we still have not heard anything yet!!!!!! There must be something wrong because the website says that medicals will be returned from Nairobi between 6 and 8 weeks from the time that they were sent to Nairobi!!!!

I have sent Pretoria two e-mails asking them for an update but they have not returned any of my messages. One was sent last week and the other was sent this week. Hope that all is not lost for us!!!!!!!

Dedré

Oi. I can not think that it will be lost for you guys. You are healthy and your skill in demand. Byt vas!

natalieh
As you all know we went for our Medicals on 8 May 2008. It has been 9 weeks and counting and we still have not heard anything yet!!!!!! There must be something wrong because the website says that medicals will be returned from Nairobi between 6 and 8 weeks from the time that they were sent to Nairobi!!!!

I have sent Pretoria two e-mails asking them for an update but they have not returned any of my messages. One was sent last week and the other was sent this week. Hope that all is not lost for us!!!!!!!

Einselec the website says that the timeline for PNP cases is 6-8 months. They will not respond to status enquiries if it is within the timeline. I'm sure you'll get your PPR sometime in July. I know it's disheartening when you see other visa posts quick turnaround time but we can still be thankful that we don't have as long a wait as the normal PR guys :lol:

Keep strong, before you know it you'll be here.

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell
Einselec the website says that the timeline for PNP cases is 6-8 months. They will not respond to status enquiries if it is within the timeline. I'm sure you'll get your PPR sometime in July. I know it's disheartening when you see other visa posts quick turnaround time but we can still be thankful that we don't have as long a wait as the normal PR guys :lol:

Keep strong, before you know it you'll be here.

I agree...it's coming!

Your previous post, Einselec, reminded me of our own agonizing days before we finally heard. One of the hardest curve balls that came our way, was when Buffalo asked us for our tax assessment. This was after the medicals had already been completed and submitted. We had filed taxes here in Canada as required, but as newbies had not received the assessment yet. I e-mailed Buffalo and told them, and said all we had as 'proof' was a 'practice copy' of the actual tax forms that I had kept as our own record. They were happy with that so I mailed that off to them, lol. Just wanted to know we had actually filed taxes.

Only those who have gone through those agonizing last few minutes of waiting understand how 'stretched' one feels inside! Boy, it hurts, annoys, causes one to despair, feel overwhelmed, lost, lonely/isolated, etc!

Look around dear friend...there are tons of us here who understand just exactly how you feel right now.

I read an inspiring plaque in a restaurant this week:

" Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.

It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Guest CharlvS

I've heard a vicious rumour that somebody's PNP has JUST been approved... but I'm sure it must be just that... a very nasty, vicious rumour without any proof whatsoever!! :D

post-1617-1216026626.jpg

Edited by CharlvS

einselec

Charl you beat me to the computer because I was too busy phoning everybody!!!!!!!

WE JUST RECEIVED THE E-MAIL INFORMING US THAT WE MUST SEND OUR PASSPORTS SO THAT OUR PR'S CAN BE ISSUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D;):rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D;);););)

Thank you to one and all for helping us when it felt like the world was coming down on us!!!!

The first thing I did after I read the e-mail was to thank our Father up above for carrying us through this process and for showing us the way forward!!!!!

:D Einselec a hearty congratulations to you and your family. As the saying goes, all good things come to those that wait, although at times the waiting can be trying.

;) Kind Regards,

einselec

Thank you very much Lawrence!!!! I wish you all the best for yours too!!!

Charl you beat me to the computer because I was too busy phoning everybody!!!!!!!

WE JUST RECEIVED THE E-MAIL INFORMING US THAT WE MUST SEND OUR PASSPORTS SO THAT OUR PR'S CAN BE ISSUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D;):rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D;);););)

Thank you to one and all for helping us when it felt like the world was coming down on us!!!!

The first thing I did after I read the e-mail was to thank our Father up above for carrying us through this process and for showing us the way forward!!!!!

We are thrilled beyond words for you guys, and yes, we add our thanksgiving to Him Who watches over all of us in such an amazing way.

Congrats!

Tokkie B

:D;) Einselec

This is great. Baie bly saam met julle. Enjoy the moment as well as the hectic time ahead.

Cathy K

Wonderlik! Ek onthou hoe ons destyds baie hard saam met Cathy en haar gesin gebid het. My lysie Boontoe is vandag 'n klein bietjie korter.

Cathy K.

Dedré

Congrats Einstein!!! Thanking God with you! It is now your turn, and we are HAPPY for you guys!

Dancing in circles here on this side!

hennie_dup

Congratulations Einselec & family! :D

einselec

Thank you guys and gals!!!!!! Hope the ones that are still waiting will get the nod soon!!

Wonderlik! Ek onthou hoe ons destyds baie hard saam met Cathy en haar gesin gebid het. My lysie Boontoe is vandag 'n klein bietjie korter.

Cathy K.

Ja, dierbare Cathy...ons name was ook op 'n stadium op jou lys... :(

natalieh

WE JUST RECEIVED THE E-MAIL INFORMING US THAT WE MUST SEND OUR PASSPORTS SO THAT OUR PR'S CAN BE ISSUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D;);););)

I told you it was coming in July!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

einselec

Hi there

Just a little update on our case!! We were informed today that our passports, with the PR visas in, are ready for collection from CIC Pretoria!!!!!

Now we can buy tickets!! We will be flying on 12 August.

Dedré

Whohooo! Nothing like a real date!!! This time with Canada!

Guest CharlvS
Hi there

Just a little update on our case!! We were informed today that our passports, with the PR visas in, are ready for collection from CIC Pretoria!!!!!

Now we can buy tickets!! We will be flying on 12 August.

Congrats Einstein and Einstein's wife and Little Einstein! :whistling:

Not long now before you feel the whoosh of the turbines lifting you off to a better future. I can't wait to have that feeling myself!

Please shout if we can help in any way to make the last few days here a little bit less hectic. :ilikeit:

Cheers!

Charl

einselec

Dankie Charl & Dedre!!!! Baie bly om vriende soos julle te hê!!!!!!!!!

Liefde

Die Einstein's

Dedré

Baie lekkerder om te weet ons gaan vriende soos julle hê in Kanda om ons drumpel deur te trap... Bring net sagte skoenne! :whistling:

einselec

Ons het vandag ons paspoorte gekry vanaf Pretoria met die nodige Visas in. Ons vlieg 11 Augustus na die VSA waar ons 2 weke by my skoonma gaan kuier waarna ons dan sal op ry na Kelowna, BC om ons daar te vestig!!!

Ons hele proses vir PR het ons so 5 maande en 3 weke geduur!!! Sterkte aan almal wat nog wag!!!

Sien julle in Kanada!!!!!

Dedré

Whohooo! You are on your way!

Ons het vandag ons paspoorte gekry vanaf Pretoria met die nodige Visas in. Ons vlieg 11 Augustus na die VSA waar ons 2 weke by my skoonma gaan kuier waarna ons dan sal op ry na Kelowna, BC om ons daar te vestig!!!

Ons hele proses vir PR het ons so 5 maande en 3 weke geduur!!! Sterkte aan almal wat nog wag!!!

Sien julle in Kanada!!!!!

Baie geluk!

Hou kontak met ons asseblief.

Julle moet just about deur Langley ry op pad Kelowna toe.

Altyd welkom vir 'n koffietjie.

einselec

Hi Ingrid

Dankie vir die uitnodiging maar ons gaan Kanada binnegaan deur die Oroville grenspos en sal dan deur Penticton opry na Kelowna. Ons sal egter so 4 of 5 weke na ons geland het ons goed wat per boot na Vancouver gestuur word moet gaan afhaal en sal dan dalk daardie koffietjie kom nuttig. PM vir my jou telefoon nommer dan skakel ek jou nadat ons daar aankom en dan kan jy dalk jou adres vir my gee vir die beloofde koffie.

Ek en Naomi het besluit om ons goed self in Vancouver te gaan haal want dan sien ons darem daardie deel van die wêreld ook. Hoop alles loop glad af want die pakkery maak my absoluut mal! Nog net een week oor en ek wonder of ons alles betyds gedoen gaan kry.