Sign in to follow this  
Dedré

PNP Time Line

Dedré

Everyone who is going the PNP route, please post your time lines here.

Please note the following on the CIC Website with regards to Medical Processing times:

Normally, we receive results from the medical officer within 6 to 8 weeks of the information being sent to Kenya.

You will only be contacted regarding medical results if there is a negative result or a need for further tests.

If you would like to view the whole document, click on the black bar (that is at the top of the image) and then,

if the image shows on your screen, click on it again to enlarge and read. You can even save it.

post-3879-1235067396.jpg

I am working on a way to get it linked directly as a web page to this page... still working on that.

Anyone with updates can contact me should they want it added. <_<

Further Important Links:

Medical Examinations FAQ

Process that will be followed when doing a Medical Examination

Canadian Visa Office Pretoria SA Contact Details

High Commission of Canada to SA Official Website

Visa & Immigration Processing Times

Application Processing Times for CIC as a whole

For Acronyms on Provinces, please go HERE, to see.

natalieh

Dedre, we've already started a thread:

http://www.sacanada.org/index.php?showtopic=11852

Dedré

Hi Nataly,

This is not an attempt to make your post redundant or to ignore it. What I am truly trying to do here, is to get everyone together (in SA especially) on their time lines and to get a queuing system going (like with the PR Applications). The idea is for everyone to feel there is a place to join in with a specific date, without feeling that they are high jacking your post. I am aware of your post and have read your thread again. It is very nice. Thanks for pointing it out to me again. I apologise for viewing it as a "Journal"-type of post. I understand now what your meaning was with it. If it is O.K. with you, I would like to put your name next to the subject line? But will only do it if you are O.K. with it.

Let's all get together and join in with the goal on this one, which is to get everyone's time line on here. I would appreciate your support on this.

I have started with Yours and Einstein's.

natalieh
If it is O.K. with you, I would like to put your name next to the subject line? But will only do it if you are O.K. with it.

It doesn't really matter to me whose name is on the subject line. Maybe we can combine the two threads as I intended it to be a thread where we PNP applicants can discuss our applications and also keep up with our timelines so that others coming after us can benefit from the experience.

einselec

Hello Dedre

Two things that you must please change in your first posting!! My AOR is 6 Feb 2008 and I am IM-patiently waiting for CHC to contact me about our medicals!!!!!

Thanks

Einstein

natalieh

And I haven't done meds for PR app yet. I've done them for work permit but they've expired.

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

Great idea to have a thread like the Immigration Timeline for the PNP-guys, Dedré. :)

I have been tracking folks like einselec/moonstones at : http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration...ncial-nominees/

but it will be nice to have our own in-house thread too.

Edited by Ingrid Hurrell

Dedré

I have corrected my mistakes. Thanks for the corrections. Thanks for the support guys. Ingrid, was intending to add Moonstones... just didn't have time to look up previous posts. Thanks for the link. Saved me lots of time. Had to do some homework anyway, but hey... what did I expect... ^_^

Nataly, I'd rather not combine the posts, I'll leave your link in this post though. I think your contributions are valuable. If we combine the posts, the time line will go to the bottom of the thread, and I would like to keep it at the top. If that is O.K. with you. I have customized ;) your thread to include your name.

Anyone else with some more PNP info for us?

einselec

Hello guys and girls!!!

I received a call from our immigration consultant today. Our medical requests are ready and she will be sending the courier company to CHC to pick them up and courier it directly to us in Cape Town!!!!! Got an appointment from the doctor here in Cape Town for Tuesday 8 May. Hope and pray all goes well and that we will be approved!!

Greetings from a very happy and joyfull Einselec and family!!!!!

natalieh

Hey Einselec!!!!

Very happy to hear your news, good luck!!!!!!

einselec

Thank you natalieh

How far are you guys by now?? Have you submitted yet??

Have a nice day!!

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell
Hello guys and girls!!!

I received a call from our immigration consultant today. Our medical requests are ready and she will be sending the courier company to CHC to pick them up and courier it directly to us in Cape Town!!!!! Got an appointment from the doctor here in Cape Town for Tuesday 8 May. Hope and pray all goes well and that we will be approved!!

Greetings from a very happy and joyfull Einselec and family!!!!!

In the home-stretch...Congrats! :)

hennie_dup

Congratulations Einselect!

einselec

Ingrid and hennie

Thank you for the well wishes!! Much appreciated!!

Guest CharlvS

Howzit Einstein,

Congrats with FINALLY getting your medical requests! What a relief to be one step closer to your dream. Just hang on a little bit longer and before you know it you guys will be smack bam in the middle of Kelowna! :lol:

natalieh
Thank you natalieh

How far are you guys by now?? Have you submitted yet??

Have a nice day!!

Unfortunately haven't submitted yet but hoping to do so by the end of this week. Had a hickup with police clearances from SA, hopefully it should be making it's way across the pond sometime today. :lol:

Dedré

Congrats Einstein... Not long any more! Counting the amount of Cape Town Coffee Club members leaving within the next few months: 8 in total!

einselec

Medicals was done on 8 May. Sent of to Nairobi on 9 May. I spoke to my cosultant on 29 May and asked her if we should get another police clearance just in case our current one lapses while we are waiting and she said that it will not do any harm so I will be getting new ones just in case.

She also sent Nairobi a letter asking them to look at our medicals as we did not have a PNP sticker to put on the outside of the couriered envelope from the Doctor here in Cape Town. Will keep everybody up to speed if we hear anything because I see that there are a couple of us on almost the same medical timelines.

Good luck to one and all!!!!!

Edited by einselec

natalieh
Medicals was done on 8 May. Sent of to Nairobi on 9 May. I spoke to my cosultant on 29 May and asked her if we should get another police clearance just in case our current one lapses while we are waiting and she said that it will not do any harm so I will be getting new ones just in case.

She also sent Nairobi a letter asking them to look at our medicals as we did not have a PNP sticker to put on the outside of the couriered envelope from the Doctor here in Cape Town. Will keep everybody up to speed if we hear anything because I see that there are a couple of us on almost the same medical timelines.

Good luck to one and all!!!!!

Hey Einselec,

Have you checked eCAS to see if your meds have been received by CHC already?

Holding thumbs for you, not long to go!!

einselec

Hi Natalieh

I guess this will be a stupid question, but how do you check if your meds have been received by CHC on the eCas system? I have been keeping an eye on my application but all it says is my AOR date and that they started with my process.

einselec

Thanx Natalieh

I checked the eCAS site again and saw what you are talking about. Unfortunately my case still says "IN PROCESS" and not "DECISION MADE" so I will have to hang five for another couple of days or weeks.

Ingrid wrote in a post about her process and said that these last days were the longest for her. I agree 100% because I also have the "What ifss jitters!!!!"

Hope and pray every day that the darn passport request comes through!!!!!!!!

natalieh
Thanx Natalieh

I checked the eCAS site again and saw what you are talking about. Unfortunately my case still says "IN PROCESS" and not "DECISION MADE" so I will have to hang five for another couple of days or weeks.

Ingrid wrote in a post about her process and said that these last days were the longest for her. I agree 100% because I also have the "What ifss jitters!!!!"

Hope and pray every day that the darn passport request comes through!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean. We're sitting here in Canada saying to each other "WHAT IF WE HAVE TO LEAVE CANADA?" Hope our med requests are on their way soon!!

einselec

That is exactly why I told my employer that I will not make use of the TWP that was offered to me with the PNP sponsorship. I do not want to come to Canada only to be told that I have to leave again if my heart surgery, that was performed when I was 22 months old , turns out to be a problem in the end!!

Good Luck Sister!!!! I know the feeling and it is terrible!!!!!!!

Guest CharlvS
That is exactly why I told my employer that I will not make use of the TWP that was offered to me with the PNP sponsorship. I do not want to come to Canada only to be told that I have to leave again if my heart surgery, that was performed when I was 22 months old , turns out to be a problem in the end!!

Good Luck Sister!!!! I know the feeling and it is terrible!!!!!!!

I share your pain guys... I really do. :cry:

Island Life
I do not want to come to Canada only to be told that I have to leave again if my heart surgery, that was performed when I was 22 months old , turns out to be a problem in the end!!

Einselec, I wouldn't worry about it, once you're in, you're in! Keep working in the skills shortage area that they gave you the TWP for and pay your taxes, that's what they want. You'll be fine!