Sign in to follow this  
josephparappally

Winter clothes

josephparappally

I heard that Fort Mac Murry is too cold place and present temprature is -37, I would like to know what type of Jakets and winter clothes we have to use for us and our kids? We are coming to Fort Mac Murry on 1st week of May. We are brining some winter clothes jakets etc. I wants to know these winter jakets etc are available in Fort Mac Murry? What type of shoes we have to bring. How is the price cost for winter clothes and shoes in For Mac Murry? Is it very costly there?

CraigC
I heard that Fort Mac Murry is too cold place and present temprature is -37, I would like to know what type of Jakets and winter clothes we have to use for us and our kids? We are coming to Fort Mac Murry on 1st week of May. We are brining some winter clothes jakets etc. I wants to know these winter jakets etc are available in Fort Mac Murry? What type of shoes we have to bring. How is the price cost for winter clothes and shoes in For Mac Murry? Is it very costly there?

Hi

Typically people dress in layers to combat the cold and then to still have the ability to take layers off so they don't overheat in warm places. Winter Jackets vary - some have Goose Down and some are what is termed 3 in 1. It really depends on your budget. I would recommend getting the best you can buy for the adults. For the kids - Walmart has good stuff for winter that is not too expensive.

You can get jackets at Wlamart, Canadian Tire, Marks Worksware, Sports Chek or Sports Wise. May is summer time so you won't need the heavy winter jackets. They may be on sale so keep an eye out. Prices vary depending on brand and features. Anything from $150 and up for adults. As for shoes, it depends if you are working outside or inside. Marks Works ware has some really nice shoes and boots. They are expensive but the quality is good

RiaanvS

Hi

May is warm and snow has melted. Wait for next winter for warm clothes.