Sign in to follow this  
natalieh

PNP Time Line

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell
Just checked e-CAS. They started processing my application on May 20th!!!

That's exciting, Natalie! :censored:

natalieh
That's exciting, Natalie! :censored:

:lol:

Island Life

Natalieh, hope it is speedy! We did the flagpole thing last weekend, and are now happy PR's!

natalieh
Natalieh, hope it is speedy! We did the flagpole thing last weekend, and are now happy PR's!

Congratulations Island Life!! I'm sure it was an exciting experience and I can't wait for my turn!!

natalieh

Received medicals today dated 29 August. I have an appointment for tomorrow!!

natalieh

Thanx Barb, I'm really happy the end is in sight!

einselec

Good Luck Natalieh

We just received our SIN cards yesterday and our PR cards should be here within the next 3 weeks. We landed on 27 August but they have a problem at the PR card facility and it will take about 6 weeks for our PR cards to arrive. ICBC does not want to see us for our drivers licenses before we have the PR cards.

Hope they arrive soon!!

Holding thumbs for you!!

natalieh
Good Luck Natalieh

We just received our SIN cards yesterday and our PR cards should be here within the next 3 weeks. We landed on 27 August but they have a problem at the PR card facility and it will take about 6 weeks for our PR cards to arrive. ICBC does not want to see us for our drivers licenses before we have the PR cards.

Hope they arrive soon!!

Holding thumbs for you!!

Thank You Einselec. Good to hear you are all settled in. Good luck with the drivers licenses, it's quite a story!

natalieh

Update

I sent additional documentation together with our passports (even though it wasn't requested yet) on November 3rd. It arrived in Pretoria on November 10th. My ECAS status changed to Medicals Received, Decision Made on November 24th.

I sent an email to CHC yesterday to inquire as to when I can send a courier to collect, as I didn't want to wait for it to be mailed via their diplomatic mailing system. Received email back a few minutes ago saying they're very sorry but didn't realize they should have emailed me to let me know it was ready, so they sent it off in the bag which left on November 26th!

Anyway, visas have been issued. Now going to stalk the mailman until it comes! Will post as soon as we have done our border crossing.

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell
Update

I sent additional documentation together with our passports (even though it wasn't requested yet) on November 3rd. It arrived in Pretoria on November 10th. My ECAS status changed to Medicals Received, Decision Made on November 24th.

I sent an email to CHC yesterday to inquire as to when I can send a courier to collect, as I didn't want to wait for it to be mailed via their diplomatic mailing system. Received email back a few minutes ago saying they're very sorry but didn't realize they should have emailed me to let me know it was ready, so they sent it off in the bag which left on November 26th!

Anyway, visas have been issued. Now going to stalk the mailman until it comes! Will post as soon as we have done our border crossing.

Oh, happy day for you and the family!

Congrats! :blink:

Dedré

Oh Wow!!! Congratulations! :blink: