Sign in to follow this  
natalieh

PNP Time Line

natalieh

:D Time for me to add to the countdown for PR as we have just received our BC PNP nomination!

Applied to BC PNP October 12th 2007 received acceptance January 16th 2008.

Will be applying for PR soon!!

Dedré

Oh nice. Congratulations. Hope when you blink it will be approved.

Adele

A Loud and Happy Congratulations Natalie!!!!

Will celebrate with you real soon!

natalieh

Thank You!! Can't wait to celebrate....

natalieh

thanx!

einselec

Congratulations!!!! We are waiting on THE ENVELOPE from BC PNP. Let me know when you receive yours!!

Hope Kenya will still be O.K. for our medicals. I think I must write to my PNP officer that handled my sponsorship and ask him about this.

Regards

Einstein & family!!!!

natalieh

Thanks Einstein,

I'm going to ask my PNP officer to reissue my certificate so I can apply via Buffalo. Even if it's a bit slower I'll take my chances. I've struggled long and hard to get to North America I don't want anything to go wrong right now!

natalieh

Einstein, got my envelope in the mail yesterday. I'm sure your's will turn up soon, not sure how long the mail takes to SA from here.

Edited by natalieh

Dedré

Congratulations Natalieh! Great news.

einselec

Congratulations Natalieh

The snail mail to SA seems to be taking longer than expected! No luck for me yet!!!! Will let you know a.s.a.p. after mine arrives!!

Good luck with PR. Keep me posted as to your progress please.

Regards

Einstein

natalieh

Thanks all. I'll post my timeline and keep everyone updated.

einselec

Hi Natalieh

Snailmail to SA is very slow!!! I am still waiting for my envelope!! It is driving me nuts!

Will let you now once it arrives. At this pace you will have PR before I apply!!

Regards

einselec

natalieh

Ha Ha!

I posted my mom's Christmas card in November and it only got to her on the 10th of January!! I hope you don't wait that long though:-)

einselec

Hi Natalieh

At long last my PNP envelope with my sponsorship arrived here in SA today!!! Now we can start the Pretoria leg of the application to CIC. Hope this goes quick. Would really love to be in Canada soon!!!!

Regards

Einselec

natalieh

Hooray!!!!!!!

Let me know when you file your PR application so we can compare timelines. You'll be here faster than you know!

All the best.

Natalie

einselec

Hi Natalieh

My PR aansoek is vandag gestuur na CIC in Pretoria. My Polisie sertifikaate kort nog maar ons wou nie tyd mors nie. Dit behoort volgende week hier te wees en ek sal dit dan stuur sodra ek 'n AOR en file no. het.

Sal jou op hoogte hou indien daar iets gebeur. Ons hoop maar vir die beste en sal glad nie kwaad wees vir CIC indien ons PR ook so vinnig soos Moonstones s'n is nie!! (Wishfull thinking!!)

natalieh

Yeah I agree with you. We wont be too cross with CIC in that instance;-)

Good luck!

einselec

Hi Natalieh

I received my Police clearance Certificates on 12 February and mailed it to my Immigration Consultant in Durban on 13th February. She sent me an e-mail this afternoon (15 February) with the CHC letter for the AOR and file number!!!!!!! She also couriered my Police Clearances of to them this afternoon after she received the AOR and file number.

She wants to know if we would like to apply for a TWP but I am not sure what I should do. We wanted to sell the house before we leave but I do not think that this can be done if we only go on a TWP so we might be waiting this one out on this side!!

How far are you with your paperwork and the filing with CHC?? Are you going through Buffalo or do you have to work through Pretoria??

Look forward to your reply.

Regards

Einstein

natalieh

Hey Einstein,

Congratulations! Your process seems to be well underway :)

You don't have to worry about selling your house and getting a TWP because you already have a PR application in you will be considered under "DUAL INTENT" so there is nothing holding you back from selling your house and coming to Canada on a TWP.

Unfortunately I have to work through Pretoria and want to get all my ducks in a row before I apply. Busy sorting out Police Clearances for SA and UK and once I have that I will apply.

If you need any assistance here with regards to accomodation etc. let me know. I would be happy to help!

Regards

Natalie

Edited by natalieh

natalieh

PR application was received by CHC Pretoria today. And now we wait.........

einselec

Hi Natalieh

Congrats!! We did our medicals on 8 May and should hear from CHC within 4 to 6 weeks if we have received PR or not. The SA doctor said that everything is O.K. but I know that it is not her decision to make. Will let you know as soon as we hear anything.

If we are approved we would like to leave SA at the beginning of August. We will be using air freight to send all our stuff to Tucson in the USA. My mother-in-law stays there. We will be flying to Tucson to visit for a week, pick up the truck and bike that I have there, load all our stuff and drive up to Canada from Arizona. A nice road trip of 2800km!!

Guest CharlvS
My mother-in-law stays there. We will be flying to Tucson to visit for a week, pick up the truck and bike that I have there, load all our stuff and drive up to Canada from Arizona. A nice road trip of 2800km!!

Sounds like it's going to be quite an adventure!! :lol:

natalieh
Hi Natalieh

Congrats!! We did our medicals on 8 May and should hear from CHC within 4 to 6 weeks if we have received PR or not. The SA doctor said that everything is O.K. but I know that it is not her decision to make. Will let you know as soon as we hear anything.

If we are approved we would like to leave SA at the beginning of August. We will be using air freight to send all our stuff to Tucson in the USA. My mother-in-law stays there. We will be flying to Tucson to visit for a week, pick up the truck and bike that I have there, load all our stuff and drive up to Canada from Arizona. A nice road trip of 2800km!!

Thanks Einselec, I appreciate the updates as I can then gauge our timeline. Sounds like a fun roadtrip! Good time of the year to be doing it as well.

All the best!!

natalieh

Just checked e-CAS. They started processing my application on May 20th!!!