Sign in to follow this  
Adele

Burnaby: Feb 16: 7pm: Valentine's Dinner and Anniversary Celebrati

Adele

Howie's Bistro and Bar

To reach Howie's Bistro & Bar call (604) 415-0006

At Howie’s Bistro and Bar, they have a relaxed environment where friends and family can gather to enjoy great food at affordable prices, and to have a fun time AND we plan on doing just that. All we need is for you to invite your friends and family.

They have the same goals as we do! Striving to make sure every person leaves happy, on every visit.

So consider joining us! Come in for a simple meal, just a drink or for an evening of socializing, music and dancing.

We look forward to seeing you there.

This is a special night to SHARE the love! It is Valentines Day AND one of our 'regulars' 26th Wedding Anniversary. Come and celebrate with us!

Date: Saturday, February 16, 2008

Time: 7:00pm - 11:55pm

Street: 2830 Bainbridge, Burnaby, BC

Call or email me to RSVP as we will be reserving a private room!

Adele

To ensure everyone has a place the restaurant has asked that we RSVP the final number to them on Friday the 15th. So if you are joining us or bringing along a guest or 3, PLEASE RSVP the total number to me.

I can be reached on adele(at)SACanada.org

Thanks and see you at Howies!!!

PS: Children are welcome as this is a family restaurant. Although this will be a date number for hubby and I!