Sign in to follow this  
Nixie

Potjiekos participants

Nixie

Please participate if you can.......any one that has done a potjie before can participate and it IS fun ! Net die bymekaar koms van mede (ex) Suid Afrikaners maak die dag al klaar 'n treffer ! Jul sal nie spyt wees nie. Ek is jammer ek (ons) sal hierdie jaar nie die funksie kan bywoon nie, ons vakansie val net op dieselfde tyd as die piekniek. Verlede jaar was BOBAAS, en ek glo hierdie jaar sal ook uitstekend wees. Adele weet net HOE !! Sien jul almal dalk volgende jaar....... :holy:

Adele

Hello Nixie,

Baie Dankie vir die woorde van ondersteuneing. Mense sal nie spyt wees nie. Ek dink almal gaan a gooie dag geniet!

We (Allistair Ball and I) have arranged some really nice prizes this year from some wonderful sponsors.

Just to mention a few:

Academy of Mathematics & Science and RW Dickason,

Nando’s,

Freybe’s,

Safari Pies and Out of Africa Trading,

Cornerstone Gallery,

Barbeque Buddy,

Ian Borton of Advanced Bending Technologies,

Ivan Kahn and Cloverdale Dentistry,

Lake Okanagan Resort,

Allistair and Wendy Ball,

Liza and Nixie Kriel,

and Adele Putter.

If you wish to be a part of this wonderful day contact me on Adele(at)Sacanada.org.

If you are a business owner, and would like to add your name to the list get in touch with me also.

A VERY BIG Thank you to all the other sponsors so far!

If you are a sponsor, and I have not included you, please send me a PM and I will add you in.

Thank you.