Sign in to follow this  
CAROL-ANN

Moving to Canada

CAROL-ANN

Hi , I am using my moms computer and would like to find out more about Canada . i know we have a long wait until we leave but I am fine with that . Before I start let me introduce myself ......

Name : Courtney -Ann

Hobbies: Listening to music , visiting friends , going to movies , shopping..

Sports : Hockey , Horse riding , soft ball , soccer

I would really like to know what the high schools are like , this year I am in Grade 8 so I expect to be in grade 10 when we leave , What subjects do you do at school.

What time do you start and finish school ?

What do you guys do in your spare time ?

What age do you get your drivers Licence ?

any replies would be great.

Cheers

Corts

debbieD

Hi Corts! My daughter, Mel, is 14 years old, and I am sure she would love to chat to someone in SA, and tell you what she gets up to. I will send you her email address via PM (which will go to your mom, but I'm sure she will pass it on). What part of Canada are you and your family hoping to settle in?

Take care! :lol:

Angela L

Hi Corts, my son, Gage is also 14 and we have only been here for the past 5 months, but you are welcome to chat to him online. I have sent your mom his info. All I can say is that I think you will really like Canada. My kids have found the kids here to be really welcoming and I think you have a great adventure to look forward to.

Regards

Angela

jaraldo

Hey Corts , I have been in Canada for about 14 years , but I can tell you everything and answer your questions

What time do you start and finish schoo: Elementry School 8:30 - 3:15 High Schoo: 830- 8:45 - -- 2:50- 3:00

What do you guys do in your spare time ? People your age go out , go to movies , restaurants , play min golf , go bowling , we have a big amusement park called Canada's Wonderland. In the summer go to people who have cottages. There is a lot to do. Especially if u are comin to Toronto or any of the big cities

What age do you get your drivers Licence ? In Ontario Drivers licence is dived into three stages. G1 G2 G. G1 Learner can;t drive alone. G2 Can drive alone no alcohol consumption or highways. G Full licence , allowed legal amount of alcohol and highway access.

Hope I answered ok

Jared