Sign in to follow this  
CPU

Mark Wiesner

CPU

I am looking for a friend, Mark Wiesner, he has a son named Fabio. I am hoping Mark is scanning the forum.

Mark if you frequent the forum please PM me, I moved from Vancouver to Calgary, not sure if you are still in Johannesburg, moved to Australia or UK, maybe even in to Canada. Remember when we used to work on the Intel 8052 basic chip Microcontroller, developed software in C/C++ for the EPROM Emulator and other electronic design work.

Even better, remember when you were chased by a Myna bird at work in Randburg back in those days, that was too funny ;)

Edited by CPU

johankok

8052 ;)<_< That was some time ago.....

CPU

Yup, the 8052 is old school and still used by some folks in my opinion. There are a few companies who have designed 8051 derivative microcontrollers using flash technology (Atmel 89C2051 etc...)

One of my designs is based on the 80C390 microcontroller from Dallas Semiconductors (now called Maxim) which is the derivative of the 8051 chip and uses Java, C or Assembler for application development. Currently working on a PIC controller project which I am interfacing an Ethernet controller chip using the free Microchip TCPIP stack, and ZIGBEE for short range (1.6 km) wireless monitoring (Temperature, Flood detection etc…) using radio frequency.

giddigecko

hi Norman

I only found this forum last night and am hoping you are still using it.

Please make contact ASAP.

Mark :ilikeit:

CPU
hi Norman

I only found this forum last night and am hoping you are still using it.

Please make contact ASAP.

Mark ;)

Hi Mark,

Dude!!! good to hear from you!!, about time you found this forum :D , it has been 10 years.. Yikes!!!. I got your PM and will reply to you later today. Like your handle"Giddigecko" ;)

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

Wow, this was awesome to read!

Glad you guys have made contact again. ;)

CPU
Wow, this was awesome to read!

Glad you guys have made contact again. :)

Thanks Ingrid, it was a shot in the dark and worked out great, heh heh now I have an excuse to visit UK.